The purpose of this RFA is to provide funding to an organization to implement and evaluate evidence-based strategies contributing to the prevention and management of cardiovascular disease (CVD) in populations disproportionately at risk. Applicants must work to address health equity and social and economic factors to help communities and health systems respond to social determinants present in their communities to offer those at risk of or burdened with CVD the best health outcomes possible.Request for
- 08/02/2023: Request for Applications released to eligible applicants.
- 08/16/2023: End of Q&A period. All questions due in writing by 5:00 pm.
- 08/23/2023: Answers to Questions released to all applicants, as an addendum to the RFA will be posted by August 23, 2023 on this page
- 09/06/2023: Applications are due by 5:00 pm.
- 09/27/2023: Successful applicants will be notified.
- 01/01/2024: Proposed contract start date.