The purpose of the North Carolina Hypertension and Diabetes Clinical Quality Improvement RFA is to identify an organization that will successfully engage healthcare practices over a 2.25-year period in activities designed to:
- Improve clinical processes to increase referrals to diabetes prevention, and diabetes self-management, and
- Enhance clinical identification and management of hypertension and hyperlipidemia.
- 12/10/18: Request for Applications released to eligible applicants.
- 12/31/18: End of Q&A period. All questions due in writing by 5:00 pm.
- 1/3/19: Answers to Questions released to all applicants, as an addendum to the RFA
- 1/7/19: Notice of Intent due by 5:00 pm (requested but not required).
- 1/15/19: Applications due by 5:00 pm.
- 1/22/19: Successful applicants will be notified.
- 4/1/19: Proposed contract start date.